Kris is not only our General Manager but is also one of the UK’s leading experts in Hydrogen Engineering. Kris spent 14 years working at ITM power PLC, Europe’s largest electrolyser manufacturer.
Kris now offers consultancy services on hydrogen technology and engineering, including:
- Advice on the hydrogen market: Trends, opinions on leading companies and their products and plans
- Independent advice on the best method of approaching designs for hydrogen systems and expected budgets
- The writing of requests for tenders, so companies wishing to purchase hydrogen equipment ask those tendering to supply answers to the most pertinent questions
- The complete design of hydrogen systems including modelling to determine equipment throughputs and capabilities. This is particularly important for hydrogen refuelling stations to ensure adequate capacity
- Techno-economic modelling to provide business cases
- This advice is available for:
- Individual pieces of equipment (electrolysers, fuel cells, hydrogen storage, renewables)
- Hydrogen refuelling stations
- Fuel cell cars, buses, ships, trucks and trains
- Direct connection to renewable sources (wind, solar, wave, tidal, etc)
- Hydrogen energy storage
- Power to gas, power to liquids and the wider power to X
Whilst most other consultancies can only offer advice, Kris operates within the wider HDL company and thus, we can physically design, machine parts, assemble and test whole hydrogen systems.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.